...theatre and music aficionados
Listen to a concert of the Meiningen court orchestra or experience an extraordinary opera performance in the beautiful theatre! A guided city tour will give you an impression of the rich cultural history of the former ducal residence. Depending on the tour you choose, it will not only take you through the English Garden and parts of the historic town centre but also into Elisabethenburg Castle and the exibition about the court of muses. Don’t miss out on a visit to the theatre museum ‘Magic World of Stage Scenery’. And when you need a break after a long day of sightseeing, enjoy a good coffee and cake in one of the beautiful cafes.
- audio guide tour through Elisabethenburg Castle (with the exhibition court of muses)
- visit to the Theatre Museum
- guided city tour and/or theatre tour
- walk through the English Garden with Brahms monument
- evening concert or opera performance